WE INVITE THE MEDIA AND TOUR OPERATORS TO TRIP ON OUR TOURIST ROUTES
Length of the route: 45 km, of which 10 km of pedestrian traffic.
Estimated travel time: 6 hours
The route of the excursion starts from the Novoelnyansk secondary school in the museum "Children of hard times"
"Place of compact residence of Jews"
The building of the railway station - a monument of architecture of the neobkorno style, built in 1923.
Near the station there is a ravine, the former territory of an open-air concentration camp.
House of Vitaly Gubarevich - a poet, a prisoner of the GULAG.
From the railway station from st. Dvoretskoy turn right onto st. Forest. Here, at the crossroads of Lesnaya and Pervomayskaya streets, is the Mass Grave of soldiers and partisans.
On the highway Novoelnya - Palace on a concrete bridge, cross the river. Yatranka and make a stop at the water mill.
The next object of the route is Novoelnyanskaya square, the place of the first settlement of Novoelnya residents.
In the center of the square rises the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a monument of church architecture of the retrospective Russian style, built in 1879.
3 km from Novoelnya towards the village of Kotka along a country road. At a distance of 200m from the highway, there is a stop at the monument to the victims of the Holocaust. After 500m towards the ag. The palace, at a distance of about 100 m from the highway, is the second memorial to the victims of the Holocaust. After about 2 km, turn off the road in an easterly direction. In the forest there is the third burial place “Monument to the Victims of the Holocaust”. The inscription on all three monuments reads: "10,000 victims of those who were brutally shot on December 28, 1942 are buried here."
At the very exit to ag. The palace, 200 meters from the fork in the road, is an architectural monument - a monumental church (1904-1908), built in the neo-baroque style.
Further, the route turns to the south-west and passes through the village of Palace through the central square. In the center of the square there is an architectural monument of Old Russian church architecture of the second half of the 19th century, built in 1865, the Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos.
On the opposite side of the square, behind the temple, there is a quarter of compact residence of Jews. There was a Jewish ghetto here during the war.
Through the bridge on the river. Silence is a monument in honor of the memory of 68 fellow countrymen who died during the Second World War.
Along the Dyatlovo - Palace highway, the settlement of Starina is located on the fourth kilometer of the way. Between the settlements Dvorets and Starina, on the northern side of the road, there is a geological monument - "Glacial conglomerate and sandstone".
At the Polubochka road sign, the route deviates to the west. Three kilometers later, on the right in the direction of travel, at the foot of the hills, is the village of Tarasovichi. Here we turn to the village of Polubochki. Walking east through the village, 150-200 meters, a handsome oak grows to the right, and behind it on a square embankment a geodetic sign "Struve Arc". These are four columns with signs “Geodetic sign. Protected by the state. " It is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Homeland of the Belarusian poet Viktor Shimuk.
We visit the historic Dyatlovo square, which was built in the 60-70s of the XIX century. Only the eastern part of the square and trading houses have survived. Here, in the center of the square, is the tallest and most beautiful building in the city - the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin, built in 1624-1646, an architectural monument of the Vilna Baroque and Rococo.
Monument to Ignat Dvorchanin
From the 17 September square, our path runs to the Radziwili-Soltanov palace, a rare architectural monument. It is a two-storey rectangular building made of stone, raised on a high base. Unfortunately, the front façade is being destroyed.
On the same street, at a distance of 200 meters, there is another historical and cultural value of the city, an architectural monument of wooden architecture - the Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord. In 2008, the temple celebrated its 500th anniversary. The temple was built in 1508 by Prince Konstantin Ostrog. A new church, a cathedral in honor of the new martyrs and confessors of the Russian Church, was built nearby.
In the city park there are monuments to the heroes of the Soviet Union, the commanders of the 120th Rogachev division, Jan Yanovich Vogel and Pavel Gavrilovich Petrov. The 120th Infantry Division took part in the liberation of the Dyatlov region from the Nazi invaders.
The trip around the city ends with a visit to the Dyatlovsky Museum of History and Local Lore and the monument to Joseph Yuryevich Filidovich, a resident of the village of Lipichanskaya Pushcha, who repeated the feat of Ivan Susanin.
After 6 km of the way in the village of Narbutovichi there was the estate of the famous Russian civil engineer Theodor Narbut. The name of the village comes from his last name.
On the highway we cross the river. Silence across a reinforced concrete bridge. In this place, the river is blocked by a dam and a reservoir of 50 hectares is formed. The object of the visit is the Novoselkovskaya HPP, with a capacity of 220 kWh of electricity, built in 1953
ui. To the right in the direction of travel on the shore of the lake is the Novoelnya sanatorium (now the Republican Tuberculosis Hospital). The stone building of the sanatorium was built in 1932. During the war years, an evacuation hospital was located here. In 1944, wounded soldiers were brought to the military hospital. Many of them died of their wounds and are buried in the park of the sanatorium.
Military cemetery outside the sanatorium. here is the grave of the hero of the USSR Ivan Semenovich Fursenko.
On the street Karl Marx and st. We are heading towards the school building, where the International Pioneer Camp for the children of political emigrants was previously located.