We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of Our Lady of the Rosary


Church of Our Lady of the Rosary
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Smorgon district, village Soly, Komsomolskaya st, 1

The Church of our lady are grateful to the rosary was built in the village of Soly in the period from 1926 to 1934, the Church was located in the centre of the village and has a striking asymmetric shape. The style of the temple is exactly modern. The interior of the temple and frescoes have been preserved to the present day. 
 The altar is decorated with the image of our lady of Czestochowa and paintings telling about two historical events of The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. A painting dedicated to the defense of Jasna Gora monastery, and the second battle of Warsaw "Miracle on the Vistula". Although the events are devoted to completely different historical events, reflected in a bright style. And not all the temples can find a functioning body, especially in the village.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

29.05.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.6564
1 USD
2.4137
10 PLN
6.0149
8 — 18°C
Partly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)