We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Transfiguration


Church of the Transfiguration
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Dyatlovo, st. Victory 1

Church of the Transfiguration of the city of Dyatlovo. The first church in Dyatlovo was built in 1508 by the founder of Dyatlovo, Prince Konstantin of Ostrog. During one of the fires in the city of Dyatlovo, the church burned down, and in its place at the beginning of the 18th century a new wooden church was built in the form of a ship.

During the Great Patriotic War, when a military hospital was located in the city of Dyatlovo for wounded Red Army soldiers, parishioners brought groceries and prepared lunches for them on a churchyard.

In 1998, Golgotha was myrrh-streaming and fragrant in the temple.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

29.05.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.6564
1 USD
2.4137
10 PLN
6.0149
8 — 18°C
Partly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)