We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of St. Nicholas Chudotvorec


Church of St. Nicholas Chudotvorec
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Mostovsky rn., Dubno w., st. Oktyabrskaya 5A
The beginning of the construction of the temple in 1842. In 1844 construction is over. The area of ​​the temple is 720 sq.m. The capacity of the temple is 3000 worshipers. The height of the central dome is 35 meters. Of Thrones - 3. The central throne - in honor of the Holy. Nicholas the Wonderworker. Right - in the name of the Holy. Great Martyr Eustathius Plakida. Left - in honor of the Ascension of the Lord. In 1850 the church was consecrated by His Grace Ignatius Bishop of Brest. From the day of consecration to the present, Divine services in the temple do not stop.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

03.06.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.6734
1 USD
2.3981
10 PLN
6.1101
9 — 17°C
Scattered Showers
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)