In 1774, the Panski folklore of Nakryshka was listed on the Vilnius Roman Catholic Diocese and belongs to the Dyatlovsky Catholic Parish. At the time of the service of Mikhail Petrovich Dyakonov, in 1886, a major overhaul of the church and the construction of parish houses for the priest and psalmist are carried out. The temple is compact rectangular, covered with a gable roof. The architectural expressiveness of the building is achieved by combining the artistic masonry of walls with plastered and whitewashed decor elements: pilasters, cornices, platbands of high window openings. The main facade is adjoined by a frame sheathed narthex. In the interior at the entrance there are choirs on 2 pillars and a side staircase.
The temple was built in 1883. (engineer Trubnikov)